Thursday, January 7, 2021

Cozy Leg Warmers!

These Cozy Leg Warmers are a must in your Accessories!!






Take a peek HERE
~ You will see some sizing tips ~ 

$45 for a Beautiful Handmade Pair of Leg Warmers!

Cash or EMT accepted for your convenience

Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping ~ Canadian & US shipping fee will differ ~ please let me know and I'll create a new pay pal button for you to cover the shipping! 
   Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something handmade ~ all items from a non smoking, pet free home ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~

 I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!