Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fancy Shmancy Fingerless Mitts!!!

I'm in LOVE with these and need one in every colour for myself.  They are so comfy on and are great on those not so cold days.  Driving Mitts, Smoking Mitts, To Cold in The Office Mitts, Spring/Fall Walking Mitts....I think you get the idea ~ so many varied reasons!!!! Grab some today!!!

Echo

TealBerry

Polo

Grey

Tidal


MeadowPrarie

$40 a pair + shipping 
(to be determined and a separate PayPal Button will be sent to you)



Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping ~ Canadian & US shipping fee will differ ~  Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something hand made ~ all items from a non smoking home ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!