Thursday, August 1, 2019

CowBoy Boots !!!

One Baby Cowboy 🤠 Boot set 💕   The sole can be created in the size that you need ~ measure from heel to toe... this is sweet on the feet ~ this may be created in any color combo that you'd like ~ so adorable on those sweet feet too!!!  







$35. a pair ~ 
shipping not included in the price ~ I can create a pay pal button for you or etransfer if you're in Canada 


Please allow 3-4 weeks for shipping ~ Canadian & US shipping fee will differ ~ please let me know and I'll create a new pay pal button for you! Thanks so much for popping by today ~ let me know if you'd like to order something hand made ~ all items from a non smoking home ~ Please Note: Colors may vary, but I will do my best to do a colour match on your ordered item! ~ I hope you have a wonderful day ~ Blessings ~ Denise ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment ~ I do read each one and truly appreciate your time ~ thanks so much for stopping and enjoy your day!